Welcome to the Historic Riviera Theatre. The Theatre Management, Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteers are committed to providing an entertaining experience to all patrons and a safe work environment for such patrons and staff. As such, any verbal or physical harassment or other abusive or unruly behavior, towards other patrons, staff members, or performers will not be tolerated by management and may (with management’s discretion) result in the responsible party being ejected from the venue and/or having their memberships, or tickets to any future events (as applicable) canceled without refund.
The following Code of Conduct policies are in place:
(Including but not limited to the following)
- All event attendees must present a valid ticket for admittance.
- All persons and packages are subject to search upon entry at the discretion of theatre management.
- Failure to consent or submit to inspection may result in denial of entry. No refund or exchange will be made under said circumstances.
- Re-Entry (including smoking) may be suspended or dis-allowed at any time at the discretion of theatre management.
- All firearms & weapons must be declared to theatre management. Theatre Management reserves the right to deny entry to patrons carrying firearms.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted within the Theatre.
- Unattended items, including food and drink, may be disposed of by theatre management.
- Flash Photography, and recordings of any kind are prohibited.
- Theatre Management reserves the right to deny entry to, or eject, patrons who are visibly intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Prohibited items also include any items that, in the judgment of facility management, pose a safety hazard, or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests.
This code is subject to change without notice.