Call to book today – by appointment only.
Click Here to download our Tours & Group Sales brochure.
$5.00 per Student
$10.00 per Adult
Points of Interest
- Mighty WurliTzer Organ Demo
- Scenery and curtains, including our “Silver Screen”, hanging 50’ above the stage.
- Two organ pipe chambers: 2,000 pipes behind the doors on each side of the stage, ranging in size from a few inches to 16 feet long.
- Wooden pipes and theatre organ “toys” along the back wall.
- Stage Rigging System and Fly Rail
- Dressing Rooms
- Blower Room: Two 1926 blowers, affectionately called Gertrude & Mildred, supply air to the organ.
- Workshop Area
- Boiler Room: At present, it houses the unfinished demo organ that the organ crew is hand building to put into our finished addition.
- Elevator Room: The small motor raises and lowers the organ console as needed.
- Projection Booth: Two 35mm carbon arc projectors, not original to the theatre, but are from 1940.
- Our new Digital Cinema projector system, boasts crystal clear 2K image resolution plus 4,000 watts of lamp power that complies with today’s Hollywood film industry standards.
- Demonstrator Organ; see the inner mechanics of how the theatre organ works!
- Four wooden seats along wall; these were the 2nd set of seats. (The 1st set were wooden folding chairs.)
- Current marquee was disassembled and shipped to Wagner Electric Sign Co. in Elyria, OH in 2013 to be restored to the original 1940’s version.
- It was reinstalled with 2 LED display panels. The neon and chasing lights were brought back to their original patterns and vibrancy.